A Bachelorette Party in Tuscany?
The cooking class experience was very interesting and it was a truly unique experience, as you can imagine: 😉
The photo of the ravioli over which we see the landscape is one of my favorites (find it inside the photo gallery below) and the tart, it will becouse of the air, will be becouse of the happiness of so many women coming together…was really delicious!
Enjoy it and then use the jam that you like!
Prep time: 20 minuti
Cook time: 25 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
- 10 ozall purpose flour
- 4 ozsugar
- 1egg yolks
- 2whole egg
- 5 ozbutter
- 1orange (or lemon) grated zest
- 9 oz Apricot Jam
- Mix the flour with the sugar and make a mound with a hole in the middle.
- add in the egg and egg yolks and beat them with a fork
- add butter, cold, cut into very small pieces
- mix together the flour slowly picking up from the sides toward the center of the fountain with eggs and butter.
- sprinkle with the grated rind
- work the dough with your hands very quickly to
- give the dough the shape of a ball
- cover him with film
- let it to rest for half an hour in fridge
- roll out the dough on a sheet of parchment paper to the desired size
- transfer the dough on a baking pan (about 24 cm diameter)
- prick the bottom of the dough with the tines of a fork
- pour over the dough rolled out the contents of a jar (250g) jam (in our case it’s apricot jam)
- Bake in preheated oven at 400 °F degrees for 25 minutes
- When the room smells of biscuit … the tart is ready!
Have a look to this beautiful photo gallery, just click in the center!