Cooking Classes in Tuscany: you’re bringing home the best kind of souvenirs!
So call us, you’ve 2 options: 1) We come directly to your vacation destinations (Villas, Resorts, Holiday Homes, Apartments, etc…) throughout Tuscany. 2) You can come to our Brick and Mortar Cooking School and B&B near Lucca.
1. Itinerant Cooking School: how it works
- Ask for the Menu, we’ll send you it immediately. So many delicious dishes!
- Once you have selected the dishes, we’ll go shopping and get everything you need.
- We’ll come directly to your holiday home in Tuscany
- A single course may take about 3 hours. We’ll prepare a full Tuscan/Italian Menu, ready to be enjoyed.
- You’ll learn to make a real Tuscan/Italian Menu with fresh homemade pasta, of course.
- Once finished with the course, you’ll enjoy the fruit of your labor comfortably sitting at the table: we’ll serve you!
- Before coming back home, we’ll clean up your kitchen
2. Cooking Classes in Tuscany near Lucca. Brick and Mortar Cooking School!
If you prefer you can come to our Italian Kitchen, in the Lucca countryside.
Our “Dolce Vita” Cooking School is a just renovated stone house with a large kitchen. There you can take your Private Cooking Class and enjoy the fruit of your labor in an authentic Italian setting.
Furthermore, our cottage is equipped with bedrooms and 1 apartment, so you’re very welcome if you like to take more days’ classes or just relax and sleep here to enjoy the beauties of a typical Tuscan village.
For more details about the brick-and-mortar cooking school visit: www.dolcevitaintuscany.com
Why Choose Cuoche in Vacanza (Chefs on Vacation): our Added Value
- You’ll learn from someone who knows the “tricks” and can show you the generations’ old experience hidden in homemade dishes.
- No improvisation: you’ll learn from a professional with Professional Chef Certificate and Professional Sommelier Certificate.
- Furthermore, Erika, the Cooking Classes Coach, is a member of the Slow Food Association. She’s particularly attentive to seasonality, freshness, and local ingredients.
- We’re addicted to Fresh, Handmade Pasta in all its shapes: short, long, filled, egg, no-egg, and semolina. Tagliatelle, Ravioli, Maccheroni, Lasagne, etc.
- Participants will be given the recipes for the dishes.
- We’ve been doing this job for 11 years!
- After the course, we can issue a valid Diploma (signed by the Chef) about what you learned
Private Cooking Classes in Tuscany, 10 Answers to your Frequently Asked Questions.
- send our customers the Cooking Classes Menu (all hands-on and lots suitable for children),
- do the shopping,
- drive to the holiday homes,
- run the cookery courses chosen by our students (about 3 hours) and then
- serve at the table where you can eat the fruits of your labor comfortably sit at the table.
- clean up the kitchen and we come back home.
1. What do you need at home for a Cooking Course?
Only 3 tools:
- table where working
2. How do I get your Private Cookery Classes Menu?
- Contact us by clicking here
- E-mail to email@example.com
- Message on Facebook Page: Cooking Classes in Tuscany Cuoche in Vacanza
We’ll send you very quickly our Private Cookery Courses Menus
3. How do I book your Private Cooking Services in Tuscany?
Just send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fill out the form by clicking here (make sure you have well written your mail address):
- kind of service requested
- possible days for the Private Service
- amount of people at the party (eventual quantity of children up to 10 years)
- address/coordinates of your holiday home
4. What kind of ingredients do you use?
- Only seasonal
- First Quality
- The Oil is only Extra Virgin Olive Oil (first oil pressing) in any kind of cooking, except for frying (Peanuts or Corn Oil)
- We don’t buy our ingredients in bulk, we can’t obviously, because we have a few different customers each time. We do the shopping on the same day of our commitment (usually in the morning); our suppliers are the local market or the supermarket in our village.
5. Do you welcome dietary restrictions or allergic people?
For sure! We welcome Vegetarians, Vegans, Celiacs, Lactose-free… and any other kind of dietary restrictions. We tailor our Cooking Lessons according to the needs and we prepare tailored dishes upon request in our Cooking at Home Lunches or Dinners
6. Children can be involved?
Of course! Our Cooking Classes are almost at all hands-on and suitable for children by 3 years, especially the fresh-pasta ones.
7. which is your specialty?
- Fresh Handmade Pasta: always in cooking classes. And during Private Dinners Service, we prepare it right before your eyes, right over a table in your holiday home. During the Cooking Classes here in Tuscany you’ll make it and learn all the tips and tricks that my Nonna’s first and the Italian Chef Academy, taught me.
Well, Watch the video below to see our Private Cooking Classes atmosphere:
8. About your costs?
Our costs depend mostly on the number of people at the party and the distance (therefore: more people, the less cost)
10. How many people are involved in working during your private cooking services?
We’re 2 people (the Chef/Instructor and the Sous Chef/Assistant)
Do you have any other questions?
Are you coming on holiday to Tuscany and you’re interested in our Private Services?
For further information and to
receive our Cooking Classes Menus and Costs
send us a mail (email@example.com) or
fill out the contact form by clicking here
Write us, and we’ll answer you quickly!
Cuoche In Vacanza COOKING AND TRADITIONAL CLASSES
(These are mostly simple dishes, which have deep agricultural roots, related to
the history of our locations)
The Most Required Cooking Class
Let’s Make Pasta!
Name: TORTELLI MAREMMANI
Tortelli Maremmani, Tagliatelle
Meat sauce, butter, sage, Pummarola (during the summer: squash and
fresh chopped tomatoes with garlic and basil)
Frati Toscani (Tuscan donuts) or Chocolate Salami
[Food is always plentiful and often guests have food in the apartment for the next day]
SOME OF OUR THEMES
Maremma (appreciated by those looking for old and typical Tuscan flavors)
Mediterranean (in one only cooking class, you’ll learn to combine the flavors of Northern Italy, together with those of central and southern)
Grandma Nanda (In just one course“risotto” and “pasta”)
The 3 handmade pasta (learn to make 3 kinds of pasta with 3 tasty typical sauces)
garden kitchen (for those who love vegetables and the taste of the country garden)
The Real Italian Pasta “Sauces” (finally learn how to make the tastiest and most famous Italian sauce for pasta)
Pizza, Bread, and Focaccia (Italian secrets of baking)
Each cooking class includes one Italian DESSERT: Frati Pisani (typical donuts) or Chocolate Salami (it depends on the course)
During the course
You’ll enjoy the fruits of your labor
You’ll get a copy in English of your recipe
Usually, all put “hands-on” and prepare food together.
Our job is always done in a cheerful atmosphere, with family, and mutual willingness
A NEW COOKING CLASS: WILD EDIBLE HERBS TRAIL AND COOKING
Discovering and Cooking Wild Herbs with Cooking Classes in Tuscany:
- A pleasant walk in the unspoiled Tuscan Nature with CuocheinVacanza and a Herbalist:
- Course duration: 3 hours about
- Location: Pisa Countryside
- Advice: Comfortable shoes, a small bottle of water
Furthermore, you’re going to:
- recognize and distinguish the herbs we meet along the way
- collect herbs and create a Menu with herbs and flowers collected
- arrive at an old country house among the olive trees where we’ll cook herbs and enjoy the meal together
Click on the following links to read more about our Wild Edible Herbs Trail and Cooking:
- Cookery Nature Trail Wild Edible Herbs
- Herb Gathering Cooking Course
- Discovering and Cooking Wild Herbs in Tuscany
Other suggestions, Visits to:
- Oil Mill
- vineyards and wine cellars
- a working organic farm
In addition, upon request, we can organize cooking classes that last several days
Are you planning a holiday in Tuscany?
Have you already booked a villa, a cottage, a holiday home, or an apartment?
Therefore Contact us! We’ll come directly to you at your place of residence for a beautiful experience!
Haven’t booked yet?
No problem, however, we will be delighted to recommend some addresses of B & B’s and cottages that we know personally.