Meat sauce for your homemade pasta
Ok! I leave you here the “real ragu” recipe as promised. Try it and let me know...I’m sure it’s the most tasty ragu you’ve ever eaten.
1 carrot1 celery stalk
- Chopthe onion, carrot and celerytogether, heat a small amount of extra virgin olive oil in the bottom of a pan and fry the choppedonion,celery and carrot until soft.
- Addthe minced meatand opened sausage and allow to cookuntil the meat is quite dry. Add the wine and let evaporate.
- Addthe tomatoes and cloves, and if the tomatoes are peeled, break them up with a woodenspoon.
- Allow to simmer until themeatand saucearewell mixed (aboutonehour), stirring occasionally.
- Add salt during the last 5 minutes of cooking.