|Creme Brulee Super!|
Today I’d like to introduce you not a properly italian dessert, but understand me, you know I’ve a French stepmother (my “mammigna”) and this could be a tribute to her that often supports me in my madness to cook.
Did you succesfully tried another kind of cooking? Please let me know.
Total time: 60 minutes
- 1/4 glassheavy whipping cream
- 1 tbspfresh whole milk
- 5 egg yolks
- 1 1/2 ozsugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- 4 or 5 tbspbrown sugar
- Engrave the vanilla pod over the length to recover, with the tip of a knife, all the seeds.
- Put the vanilla, egg yolks and sugar in a sauce pan, mix well and set on fire, gradually pouring the cream and milk.
- When everything is well mixed, remove from heat and divide the mixture between 6-8 small ramequins.
- Pour water into a baking pan and place in ramequins. Place and bake in the oven (350 °F) (180 °C) for 30-40 minutes. They should never boil.
- Let cool and refrigerate.
- Just before serving, sprinkle the top with brown sugar and caramelize the surface with a blowlamp. Renew this action 2 times to obtain a sugary and hot crust right on top the cold cream.
- Without blowlamp: you can pass the cream under very hot grill (under supervision).