You know we go all around Tuscany for Private Cooking Classes and Dinners and we often have to face a long way, up to 2,30 hours by car.
Finally, last time they call us just 10 minutes from where I live…alèèè! A beautiful villa near Lucca named villa del papa, located in a Santa Maria del Giudice a small village with many shops where buying all you need.
I already knew the customers who I was looking forward to meeting, they had a “Private Couple Cooking Class” with us, Cuoche in Vacanza (Chefs at your Holiday Home) about 3 years ago and the liked having another class together with their daughter and her boyfriend.
I was so thrilled when they contacted me, we were keeping in touch on our facebook-page and I’ll never forget when, right in the middle of their cookery course, we’ll decide to stop for a while and they taught me to prepare the Real Scottish Porridge!
Like most of our customers and students, they love Fresh Handmade Pasta and like making it for their family and friends. Therefore, with a special Italian sauce, fresh Pasta is one of the most amazing meals you can offer to everyone that you love. Despiting what they say (time-consuming…) you can prepare your pasta and store it for a while;
if you make a not filled pasta (ex: Tagliatelle):
1) you can store it over a tray at room temperature covered with kitchen paper (consuming by 6 days)
2) you can store it in the freezer (put it in a plastic-bag) once dried it at room temperature
if you make pasta with filling (ex: Ravioli, Tortelli…):
1) you have to eat it by 2 days (there’s often ricotta cheese inside)
2) you can store it in freezer in plastic bag: first you put the pasta in freezer over a tray for 30 minutes, than you can take the “semi-frozen” Ravioli and put them inside the plastic bag and store in freezer up to 3 months.
Coloring Pasta with only natural ingredients is possible and funny!
My special customers choosed to learn making:
- Fresh Handmade Pasta ORANGE Ravioli stuffed with ricotta cheese and fresh Basil and seasoned with Rocket (Rucola) Pesto Sauce and Pinenuts. You know you can “colour” make fresh handmade pasta with many ingredients…here’s the link for black tagliatelle!
- Panzerotti suffed with mozzarella cheese and fresh chopped tomatoes
- Pummarola sauce
- Chocolate Salami
Here’s your recipe about this amazing Italian First course that you can make at your home for your friends and family.