My job as Private Chef in Tuscany is very requested this Summer. We are having customers from all over the world: they call us and we go directly to their villas to prepare and cook everything from scratch, dessert included.
Since the weather is so beautiful, in Tuscany we have amazing, juicy and sweet peaches and everyone is asking for this fresh dessert: Amaretti-Stuffed Peaches!
The recipe is very simple and our customers love watching us preparing something that’s easy, but incredibly delicious.
Furthermore, I know how much people from the USA or North Europe love the Amaretti cookies. In a few words: I loved to win easily when I decided to put this dessert in our Private Dinners in Tuscany menu
After 10 years to be a Cooking Classes Coach and a Private Chef in Tuscany, I can say that the most important way to work is thinking to the customer as a priority. I don’t give them what they ask, I give them the best that you can find at the moment, in that season, here in Tuscany.
What Private Chef in Tuscany means?
Well, first of all, I go shopping in the morning
to the local Market, but to the Supermarket as well. In fact, close to my house there’s a typical Italian superstore where farmers bring their own veggies. Furthermore, the butcher is fantastic and the supermarket has funded by customers.
I live in the country where supermarkets are often cooperatives of small-medium producers.
Then I drive to your holiday home in Tuscany,
to wherever you’re staying. It’s very important that you give me your exact address or some trick to reach you. In fact here in Tuscany is not always easy to find a place.
Once arrived we prepare everything from scratch
main course and side dish
We serve at the table and we clean up the kitchen
using your cutlery we set the table, we serve at the table while you comfortably sit and of course, we clean up your kitchen.
Well, what’s the best way to enjoy a holiday in Tuscany?
We drive back home to
be ready for a new adventure on the day after.
Private Chef in Tuscany means to be updated on the best recipes and having the know how to face not only customers wishes but also unexpected situations that you can meet in the kitchen as on the road.
This recipe, for example, was born when I saw a fantastic peach tree in the garden of some customers from Sidney. That day I had amaretti cookies with me, so I immediately asked our guests if they’ll have liked Amaretti-Stuffed Peaches as dessert.
Well, it was a real success and guys from Australia made a big applause singing and saying something like “for the best private chef in Tuscany hip hip hooray”
Need help to make this recipe? Please write in the comments and I’ll answer you asap
- 8 peaches ripe and firm
- 3 oz (100gr) dark chocolate drops
- 3 oz (100gr) amaretti cookies
- Start by rinsing and drying the peaches.
- Divide each peach in half, then with a small knife remove the core. Also dig a little the pulp around the pit of the core.
- Keep the peaches aside.
- The filling: cut the pulp obtained from the peaches and chop it with a knife. Keep aside.
- Take a bowl and crumble the amaretti inside coarsely.
- Take the chocolate drops and mix them with amaretti.
- Add the pulp of the peaches to the crumbled amaretti and chocolate drops.
- Mix the ingredients with the help of a fork.
- Finally place the peaches next to each other in a slightly buttered oven dish with the notch facing upwards, preferably without leaving spaces. Fill them with some spoons of the filling, giving the filling the shape of a small dome.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 375 °F (180 °C) for 25/30 minutes.
- After the necessary time, remove the stuffed peaches from the oven and serve them to your guests still warm!
- They're fantastic accompanied with vanilla ice cream