CUOCHE IN VACANZA - Cooking Classes in Tuscany
Cooking Classes & chef at home
My name is Erika,
I’m a Professional Chef (Diploma Accademia Italiana in Florence), a Professional Sommelier (Diploma Italian Federation Sommeliers Hoteliers and Restaurateurs) and a Manager in Tuscany for Slow Food Association (Good, Clean and Fair food).
I live in Tuscany and for 10 years I’m the owner of Cuoche in Vacanza (Chef for your Vacations):
“…We come directly to your Holiday Home in Tuscany for Private Cooking Classes and Dinners”.
why a cooking class?
Private Cooking Classes on vacations are a great opportunity to help you learn how to make Tuscan and Italian typical courses. While relaxing and having fun with your family and friends, you’ll enjoy the fruits of your labor comfortably sitting at the table.
Take a Cooking Class in Tuscany: You’re bringing Home the Best Kind of Souvenirs!
how does it work?
Once Booked a date we think about everything:
- do the shopping,
- drive till your holiday home
- run the cookery courses (about 3 hours) and
- serve you the fruits of your labor while you’re comfortably sitting at the table
- clean up the kitchen and
- come back home
are you ready for it?
Frequently Asked Questions for a Cooking Class in Tuscany
WHAT do I need FOR A COOKING COURSE? Only 3 tools:
- a table where working
- a fridge
- a stove
WHAT KIND OF INGREDIENTS DO WE USE?
- Only seasonal
- First Quality
- The Oil is only Extra Virgin Olive Oil (first oil pressing) in any kind of cooking, except for frying (Peanuts or Corn Oil)
- We don’t buy our ingredients in bulk, we can’t obviously, because we have a few and different customers each time.
- We do the shopping the same day of our commitment (usually in the morning);
- our suppliers are the local market or the supermarket in our village.
HOW DO I GET YOUR PRIVATE COOKERY COURSES MENU?
Fill the Contact Form at the end of this page
HOW DO I BOOK YOUR PRIVATE COOKING CLASSES IN TUSCANY?
Fill the form and be sure you have well written your mail address, please specify:
- possible days for the Private Service (at least 2 when possible)
- number of adult people in the party (and children 5 – 11 years)
- exact address/coordinates of your holiday home (at least a web link from your agency, the closest village, or anything can help me to understand how to reach you)
- I’ll immediately send you our availability and quote
WHICH IS YOUR SPECIALTY?
Fresh Handmade Pasta: during the Cooking Classes here in Tuscany you’ll make fresh handmade pasta and learn all the tips and tricks that my Nonna’s first and the Academy Cooking School then, taught me and the others “Cuoche in Vacanza”.
DO YOU WELCOME DIETARY RESTRICTIONS OR ALLERGIC PEOPLE?
- We welcome Vegetarians, Vegans, Celiacs, Lactose-free…and any other kind of dietary restrictions. We tailor our Cooking Lessons according to your needs.
- IMPORTANT: we’re itinerants, that’s why any customization depends on spaces, equipment, and facilities of your kitchen and holiday home.
CHILDREN CAN BE INVOLVED?
Our Cooking Classes are all hands-on and suitable for children from 3 years, especially the fresh-pasta ones
HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE INVOLVED IN WORKING DURING YOUR PRIVATE COOKING SERVICES?
2 people (Chef and Sous-Chef)