|No eggs chocolate cream Tart|
Yes , I know, I already told you, I am totally “meteropatica”: when I wake up and I see the light, everything takes a different turn and I hear a great desire to do and to have fun; on the contrary, with the grayness and the rain … I would be only to bed. Since I am a mother, I learned however, that “You can not !” Life goes on and we have to get busy…
I finally decided! I’m going to make a light cake, so Virginia’ll enjoy it too. The important thing, however, is that it is tasty, I can not stand diet foods, those you realize that are diet as soon as you put them in your mouth. I’ll prepare a tart filled with chocolate cream without eggs! I’ll prepare a brisee pastry with rice flour, as a basis. It is a tart suitable to celiacs, but also to all those who want to stay light, without sacrificing a really rich taste. Tonight I’m going to a meeting with my slow food colleagues, I really think that ‘ll bring a piece … if it’ll get in tonight.
|No eggs chocolate cream Tart
|No eggs chocolate Cream Tart
No Eggs Chocolate Cream and Gluten free Tart
Cook time: 25 minutes
Total time: 1,25h
For the Brisee Pastry
- 1 lb rice flour
- 10,5 oz unsalted butter
- 1 cup very cold water
- 1 pinch salt
For the Chocolate Cream
- 3,52 oz sugar
- 3,52 oz dark chocolate bar
- 1,76 oz Rice flour
- 1 oz butter
- 1/2 l whole milk
Cooking Directions Brisee Pastry:
- Soft the butter at room temperature and cut it in very small cubes.
- Mix the ingredients all together very quickly.
- Let to rest in the fridge, covered with plastic wrap for about 20 minutes.
- Spread with a rolling pin and line a tart mold.
- Chop the chocolate and mix with sugar
- Prepare white roux, by melting the butter over the fire with flour.
- Add sugar and chocolate.
- Continue stirring with a whisk, adding milk (hot) from the top.
- When it has reached the consistency of a cream (about 3 minutes from the boil), turn off the heat.
I prefer to cook the pasta brisee separately: put it in the oven the the mold lined by pastry crust alone, at 392 °F, 25 minutes (baking in white).
Once cooked fill it with chocolate cream.
|No eggs Chocolate Cream Tart|